The award-winning documentary “Marijuana: It’s Time for a Conversation” invites viewers to consider whether these laws are working for us or against us.
- What does marijuana law enforcement cost us in tax dollars?
- How effective is prohibition at controlling marijuana use and availability?
- What are the social consequences of marijuana prohibition?
- Are the consequences of marijuana arrests and convictions fair? Are the laws applied fairly to all Americans?
- How did we end up with these laws in the first place?
- Is marijuana prohibition doing more harm than good?
Sponsored by the American Civil Liberties Union and featuring noted travel writer and television host Rick Steves, “Marijuana: It’s Time for a Conversation” begins a long-overdue public discussion about marijuana and marijuana prohibition.